Preparing Your Coinberry Taxes
CryptoTaxCalculator allows you to calculate your taxes arising from any trading activity on Coinberry. You can import your trading data via CSV file. You can then easily calculate your financial year's short and long-term gains using various in-app inventory methods.
- Log into your Coinberry account on a web browser
- Navigate to your Dashboard, and click on 'Coinberry Activity' to download your trading data
- Do not open or resave the file before importing, as this might change the format of the CSV file
- Upload the file you just downloaded here into CryptoTaxCalculator
- Make sure your report has encompassed all the years which you have been trading cryptocurrency
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.