CoinMetro Tax Guide
CryptoTaxCalculator supports data uploads from CoinMetro so you can calculate your CoinMetro taxes. CoinMetro offers CSV history downloads allowing you to upload the files manually into CryptoTaxCalculator.
Import CoinMetro data into CryptoTaxCalculator via CSV
- Login to CoinMetro
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Scroll down to your Transaction History
- Select the date range corresponding to the start of your trading period or the period of interest using the 'Date range' dropdown menu
- Select 'Deposit & Withdraw' in the 'Types' dropdown menu
- Click 'Download CSV' to download your transaction history
- Ensure you repeat this with all your traded assets, which can be selected in the Asset dropdown menu.
- Sign up to CryptoTaxCalculator
- In the dropdown menu search for CoinMetro
- Click the Import button and select the CSV file downloaded from CoinMetro
- Click the upload button
- You can also append the 'Deposits and Withdrawals' CSV (optional)
- Navigate to the review transactions tab and verify you can see all your crypto transactions
- Navigate to the generate report tab and select the financial year you want the report for.
- Download the report and send to your accountant.
That's it! Using the CSV option, you can upload your transactions from CoinMetro to calculate your taxes using CryptoTaxCalculator. If you find that you are missing some transactions, you can upload these manually using our Simple or Advanced manual CSV import.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.