Preparing Your FTX Taxes
The first step in using CryptoTaxCalculator to calculate your FTX and other crypto taxes in uploading your transaction data. At this stage, this can be done by downloading your transaction CSV from FTX and uploading it to CryptoTaxCalculator.
- Once logged in to your FTX account click on your username in the top right corner
- From the dropdown menu select trade history
- Click the Download CSV button
- Once logged in navigate to the import page
- Select FTX from the dropdown menu
- Upload your CSV by clicking the Import button
This is the first step in calculating your crypto taxes, after this CryptoTaxCalculator can use the data to calculate your complete tax obligation and portfolio breakdown. If there are any missing transactions that couldn’t be captured from the import process you can add them manually in the review transactions section.
All content in this article is general information only and does not constitute financial, tax or legal advice. It is not intended to be used by anyone for the purpose of financial advice, legal advice, tax advice, tax avoidance, promoting, marketing or recommending to any other party any matter addressed herein. For tax, financial or legal advice please consult your own professional.