Preparing Your Huobi Taxes
As the first step in your crypto tax process, you will need to upload all your transactions to CryptoTaxCalculator. For Huobi there is one way to do so, through a CSV history file upload. This will allow CryptoTaxCalculator to calculate your crypto taxes and specifically your Huobi tax obligation.
The alternative to using an API is downloading your transaction data from Huobi and uploading the files to CryptoTaxCalculator.
- Login to Huobi
- Navigate to Orders > Exchange & Margin Orders > Transaction History https://www.hbg.com/en-us/transac/
- Click on ‘Export order details’
- Once logged in navigate to the import page
- Select Huobi from the dropdown menu
- Click the import button and upload all the files you have downloaded from Huobi
Once you have uploaded all your crypto data CryptoTaxCalculator can calculate your portfolio breakdown and crypto tax obligation. If for some reason you can’t upload your transactions you can add them individually on the review transactions page.
All content in this article is general information only and does not constitute financial, tax or legal advice. It is not intended to be used by anyone for the purpose of financial advice, legal advice, tax advice, tax avoidance, promoting, marketing or recommending to any other party any matter addressed herein. For tax, financial or legal advice please consult your own professional.