LocalBitcoins Tax Guide
CryptoTaxCalculator supports data uploads from LocalBitcoins so you can calculate your LocalBitcoins taxes. LocalBitcoins offers CSV history downloads allowing you to upload the files manually into CryptoTaxCalculator.
- Login to your LocalBitcoins account
- In the top right corner of the navbar, click on the profile icon and click on 'Dashboard' from the dropdown menu to navigate to your dashboard (https://localbitcoins.com/ads)
- Click on the 'Completed trades' tab to see all your completed trades
- Click on the blue 'Download data in CSV format' button to download your trading history as a CSV file
- Import this downloaded CSV file here to CryptoTaxCalculator
That's it! Using the CSV option, you can upload your transactions from LocalBitcoins to calculate your taxes using CryptoTaxCalculator. If you find that you are missing some transactions, you can upload these manually using our Simple or Advanced manual CSV import.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.