Wealth99 Crypto Tax Guide
CryptoTaxCalculator has partnered with Wealth99 to allow users to import their Wealth99 transactions into the platform so they can find out their tax obligations. Wealth99 helps investors diversify their portfolio by gaining exposure to alternative assets - including crypto, digital assets & tokenised assets. As part of this partnership, Wealth99 clients will be able to import their transaction history via API connection.
Watch how to import Wealth99 data into CryptoTaxCalculator (click here)
- Log in to your Wealth99 exchange account
- Go to Settings on the left side menu and select the 'Security' tab
- Click 'Create an API Key'
4. Ensure that you have checked 'Enable read info'
5. Copy the 'API Key' and 'API Secret' & record these somewhere secure.
Once you have generated your API key & secret, head over to CryptoTaxCalculator to complete the process:
- If you haven’t yet, you can sign up for an account here (takes 10 seconds)
- Once logged in, navigate to the ‘Integrations’ page
- Type in ‘Wealth99’ into the search bar and click the option that comes up
- Make sure the ‘Sync via API’ option is selected then enter your API key and secret
5. Once you’ve connected your API successfully, you can upload your data from other different exchanges you may be using before reviewing your transactions & generating the tax reports.
And there you have it - that’s how you can connect your Wealth99 data to CryptoTaxCalculator via API keys. If you find that you are missing some transactions, you can upload these transactions manually using our Simple or Advanced manual CSV import.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.