Simple Manual CSV Import
CryptoTaxCalculator allows users to import trades from crypto exchanges that are not currently supported. For simple trades where the fees have already been applied within the trading data, our "Simple Template" may be used to upload data. For more advanced trades, visit our Advanced Manual CSV Guide
In order to import your trade data as per the format above, follow these steps.
- Download a copy of the Simple Template
- For each trade you would like imported, fill out each of the following columns
- Timestamp (UTC): This should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Asset Traded: The symbol of the currency or coin that was traded
- Amount Traded: The amount including fees that was traded
- Asset Received: The symbol of the currency or coin that was received
- Amount Received: The amount including fees that was received
- Download the template as a Comma Separated Values file (.CSV)
- Login to CryptoTaxCalculator, and navigate to the import section. Enter the name of the exchange, and click on the option to manually upload csv.
- Upload the csv file you just saved to import your data
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.