Simple Manual CSV Import
CryptoTaxCalculator allows users to import trades from crypto exchanges that are not currently supported. For simple trades where the fees have already been applied within the trading data, our "Simple Template" may be used to upload data. For more advanced trades, visit our Advanced Manual CSV Guide
- Download a copy of the Simple Template
- For each trade you would like imported, fill out each of the following columns
- Timestamp (UTC): This should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Asset Traded: The symbol of the currency or coin that was traded
- Amount Traded: The amount including fees that was traded
- Asset Received: The symbol of the currency or coin that was received
- Amount Received: The amount including fees that was received
- Download the template as a Comma Separated Values file (.CSV)
- Login to CryptoTaxCalculator, and navigate to the import section. Enter the name of the exchange, and click on the option to manually upload csv.
- Upload the csv file you just saved to import your data
All content in this article is general information only and does not constitute financial, tax or legal advice. It is not intended to be used by anyone for the purpose of financial advice, legal advice, tax advice, tax avoidance, promoting, marketing or recommending to any other party any matter addressed herein. For tax, financial or legal advice please consult your own professional.