Do you have a solid background in Community Management? If yes, we'd love to hear from you!
CryptoTaxCalculator is a fast-growing Crypto SaaS product that's run a little differently from the average business.
For one, we all work remotely, 100% of the time, and we’re a brand that’s about more than just “doing your crypto tax”.
We want to support our communities and surround ourselves in like-minded, passionate people. With that, we are looking for someone to help elevate and strengthen the CryptoTaxCalculator (CTC) brand in order to grow the business.
Your strengths would be in networking, relationship building, organisation, attention to detail, communication, positivity, and your ‘can-do’ attitude.
You also have a successful track record in building and maintaining strong partnerships. What does this mean in our context? Crypto is a hugely active space online. Our communities have gone from 0-14,000 in less than a year. There are our followers, who need answers and engaging, and then there are potential followers, who need reaching out to, and subsequent relationship building.
This is our first Community Management role; so you'll be a trailblazer!
You will be responsible not only for nurturing our existing users, but also for identifying opportunities and engaging potential new users to grow the community. We’re really looking for that “community superstar”, having an awesome way with relationship building, as well as finding ways to elevate and improve the user experience within the community.
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong copywriting and community engagement skills
- Strong networking and communication skills skills
- “Thinking outside of the box” ideas
- Innovation and quick thinking skills
- Self-driven, work productively and effectively in a small team at a fast pace
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Be ethically minded, energetic, and positive
- A genuine interest and understanding of Cryptocurrency
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Advocating the brand on social networks - engaging with existing users as well as those who may not have heard of the business before
- Generate growth opportunities through planning and executing community events
- Provide the brand with a face that encourages personal connections between the business and its community
- Act as an advocate for users as well as the team through forums, live streams and any other community-based avenue
- Maintain consistent and positive presence in discussion forums in order to understand the state of the community, and what they need
- Create user-facing resources and content such as guides, videos, FAQs to help educate new users within the community
What an average day would look like
- 40% having conversations (inc. replying to questions) with both our users and relevant potential users in social forums
- 20% building credibility as a Community Manager for the brand in external discussions
- 20% strategising ways to scale our community
- 10% planning and/or hosting Community engagement events
- 10% assessing user pain points and finding ways of assisting them
What you’ll get in return
- A fun, supportive, and motivating environment, surrounded by passionate can-do colleagues who are ready to celebrate your accomplishments along the way.
- To be a part of the fastest-growing crypto business in Australia
- Gain a rare and unique look into a worldwide crypto business
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- A positive company culture that celebrates both personal & company milestones
- Flexible hours and remuneration based on experience
- No office, work from where you feel most comfortable