Customer Success Manager
Your aim will be to unlock the power and value of CryptoTaxCalculator for key accountancy firms and other high-value clients.
As our first CSM, you will work to build, iterate and execute our customer success strategy. You will manage a portfolio of existing customers, and work to onboard new customers over the entire planet.
The three main measures of success will be focused on key client retention, new product adoption, and customer relationship growth. Fostering effortless customer experiences is key to the role – to create an excellent customer experience, and ensure all CryptoTaxCalculator customers are maximising value from our product. As a commercial partner in the B2B space, you will be the voice of our customers and improve their overall CryptoTaxCalculator experience.
- Quickly build strong partnerships with key customers by understanding their needs and providing world-class workshopping or up-skilling experiences to drive their success.
- Assist customers by answering questions, connecting them to resources, and working across our internal teams to unlock the value of CryptoTaxCalculator for their business.
- Take ownership of existing customer relationships and any challenges raised by customers; proactively reach out to customers and find solutions that will assist them; proactively anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Assist the Head of Sales as needed with implementations and training for our newest customers, including demos and onboarding videos.
- Identify retention risks and growth opportunities and work to ensure customers are getting the most out of CryptoTaxCalculator.
- Be a strategic adviser and consultant by advising clients on best practices within the product, and providing suggestions to unlock the value and full potential of CryptoTaxCalculator.
- Maintain accurate data around retention, opportunities, and customer activities.
- SaaS or technology industry CSM experience
- Implementation or improvement of systems/procedures
- Successfully managed a portfolio of accounts and high revenue targets
- Self-starter - and agile doer who will roll up their sleeves
- Skilled communicator (written and oral, able to set expectations)
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Collaboration, compassion, and emotional intelligence
- Proactive problem solver
- An excellent remuneration package
- 100% remote role - Flexibility to put your family first at all times
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities, and lots of social events
- Career Progression