CryptoTaxCalculator is a fast-growth startup in the Crypto space. We provide the best solution on the market to sort out your Crypto tax nightmare; including DEX, NFT’s and DeFi.
CTC has already made its mark with a global footprint, securing 4m in funding for FY22. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a booming industry where your ideas and concepts will be grown on a large scale. CTC started its journey in 2020, and is now looking for a Product Designer work alongside the Digital team.
As a Product Designer at CryptoTaxCalculator, you will join a diverse, cross-functional team to deliver thoughtfully crafted adjustments and additions to our website or app. All while working remotely.
This could include interfaces, and UI solutions that solve real problems. You'll use your skills and capabilities in UX, visual design, and prototyping to build stickiness with users to validate our website and app as the number one choice in the Crypto space.
You'll also contribute regularly during our fortnightly sprints and meetings to push CryptoTaxCalculator forward, improving our learnings and processes, advocating for them across the business.
- Pride themselves on well-executed web and native mobile experiences in collaborative environments.
- Maintain a strong design profile, with SaaS or FInance related products
- Working knowledge of web & mobile technologies, platforms, and frameworks (and their constraints).
- Diligent in your work around complex systems, and detail oriented to keep them well maintained
- Comfortable leading and assisting in user design research activities, as well as running workshops with the team
- Advanced to expert user status in Figma
- Experience with data visualizations such as charts.js, or other similar libraries
- Poses the ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment
A working understanding of Cryptocurrency isn’t required, but would go a long way in your understanding of the product.
- Participating in user-centered exercises (UCDC, Journey Mapping, Interviews) to build stickiness amongst users
- Leading conceptualisation and ongoing iterations of key projects
- Creating wireframes to help introduce ideas internally and to stakeholders
- Organise stakeholder meetings or workshops to drive collaboration, idea generation and positive outcomes
- Building high-fidelity prototypes for user-testing and delivery to engineering teams.
- Working within, and commitment to established UX and design frameworks processes.
- Designing cross-platform products at scale that solve our user needs.
- You’ll be a part of one of the fastest growing crypto businesses in the world
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Positive company culture that celebrates both personal & company milestones
- No office, work from where you feel most comfortable
We currently use Figma, Slack, Notion, Google Suite & Jira
4+ years in UI/UX, interaction, or product design, with a solid visual portfolio University degree in design, relevant certification programs, or equivalent experience