Senior Product Designer
At CryptoTaxCalculator, we’re out to make it easier for cryptocurrency users to comply with local tax requirements. We just received funding from the #1 VC in Australia (yet to be made public) and are looking to expand the team from 26 to 50+ employees over the next year.
We offer top-of-market compensation and real work-life balance, with a 100% remote-friendly work environment and flexible hours. We are proud to be building a team culture that people genuinely enjoy working in.
We are seeking an experienced, driven, senior product designer who is passionate about solving complex problems with simple, intuitive designs. Crypto tax is not an easy problem to solve. This role will be focused on innovation, both near and long-term. You will work closely with our founding team to make, what would otherwise be a nightmare situation, as enjoyable and pain-free as possible.
The ideal candidate would:
- Maintain a strong design profile, with SaaS or Finance related products.
- Pride themselves on a well-executed web experience.
- Craft every detail of new product features.
- Be diligent and detail-oriented when considering complex systems.
- Be comfortable leading and assisting in user design research activities, as well as running workshops with the team.
- Be able to untangle vague conceptual problems, and have a sharp intuition for the most accessible mental models and flows.
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held.
- Be comfortable striking a balance between moving fast and carefully thought out designs.
- A working understanding of cryptocurrency isn’t required but would go a long way in your understanding of the product.
- Work closely with users to understand their pain points and uncover innovative solutions.
- Leading conceptualisation and ongoing iterations of key projects.
- Creating wireframes to help introduce ideas internally and to stakeholders
- Organise stakeholder meetings or workshops to drive collaboration, idea generation, and positive outcomes.
- Building high-fidelity prototypes for user-testing and delivery to engineering teams.
- Working within, and committed to established UX and design frameworks processes.
- Designing cross-platform products at scale that solve our user needs.
Why you should work for us:
- Top of market compensation.
- Good work-life balance.
- Work with an awesome team.
- 100% work from home.
- Challenging design problems.
- 4+ years in UI/UX, interaction, or product design, with a solid visual portfolio
- Experience working for a product-focused tech company