Country Development Manager
CryptoTaxCalculator is a fast growth, global SaaS product that is transforming the tax industry, receiving worldwide acclaim. We are in search of a dynamic, energetic, entrepreneurial sales professional to join the team as the Country Development Manager for the United States.
This role will be primarily responsible for tier 1 and tier 2 financial services (accounting firms) accounts in Florida, California and New York, or wherever Cryptocurrency hubs exist within the United States.
You will be charged with building deep customer relationships, executing a developed strategic account plan for new, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities, and driving high customer satisfaction in those accounts.
- Develop sales revenues from a small amount of existing accounts, with an emphasis on developing new business from within the assigned target accounts.
- Drive a strategic account plan for named accounts including opportunity management through to successful deal closure whilst maintaining a dynamic and consultative approach with management in Australia.
- Establish, cultivate, and develop strategic partnerships with customers, channel, and technology partners in order to execute our client acquisition strategy.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to exceed sales objectives, expanding our client portfolio of tier 1 and tier 2 clients in the U.S.
- Work in partnership with the APAC commercial team, including Business Development, Digital Strategy, Engineering, and Product teams to maximise revenue and technology adoption whilst retaining accountability for customer satisfaction.
- Develop and enhance our brand in your territory.
- Successfully execute strategic and operational sales and marketing activities as well as representing CryptoTaxCalculator at relevant events.
- Accurately manage to forecast, including pipeline management and company reports.
Key Experience Required:
- Ideally 3-4 years of experience in selling technology solutions with a recent focus on solution-selling to banks, accountants, finance-market, law firms or other complex enterprise environments.
- Experience in selling Accounting or Finance solutions, with a good knowledge of SaaS/Cloud-based solutions, and a working knowledge of Cryptocurrency.
- Experience in complex direct sales with a track record of deals with high multi-million value bookings with banks, credit cards, financial services companies, or similar verticals.
- A proactive and self-motivated entrepreneurial individual with a consultative sales approach who thrives in a scale-up environment.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate/communicate business value across multiple stakeholders, through to C-level executives.
- Willing to undertake frequent domestic and infrequent international travel (subject to COVID restrictions).
- Have a trusted status within an established network, including local, regional and international banking clients whilst being an expert at connecting executive-level prospects within your territory.