CTC is a remote-first SaaS company backed by AirTree, Folklore and 20VC. We offer tax software for cryptocurrency traders. We are seeking an Operations Manager to drive operational efficiency across all departments of the business. You should have high attention to detail, exemplary time management skills and enjoy tackling new challenges every day.
Reasons you might want to join CTC:
- VC-backed fast-growing company
- Great team of experienced and talented professionals
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work hours
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- Strong focus on diversity and inclusion
- Committed to giving back to the crypto community
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead general day-to-day administration tasks and remote work coordination
- Provide support to the Operations Lead, the CEO and the wider team
- Manage payroll, accounts payable, expense reports and regularly update financial models
- Coordinate and assist with department-specific initiatives including marketing, sales and product
- Carry out essential HR functions including maintaining employee records, onboarding and offboarding
- Lead event management end-to-end for both internal and external events
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and the IT team to ensure compliance with SOC 2 security standards
- Collate data and analytics for the go-to-market team
Experience and Skills:
- Generalist experience across administration, accounting and HR
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with a solution-orientated mindset
- Tech savvy – good experience working with tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft 365, Xero, Slack, Asana, HRIS systems
- Hyper-efficient with a commitment high-quality output
- Solid written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for learning and constantly thinking of ways to improve company efficiency
- Tertiary qualified in relevant field
- 2+ years experience in administrative or operational role
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup and/or remote-first environment
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.