Product Update - 31st August
New reconciliation view: Intra-exchange transactions
This new reconciliation view shows transactions where both the source and destination are the same exchange, but the category of the transaction is still unknown. Common transactions in this category are interest payments, staking rewards, income, or airdrops.
Fees now have their own column
Rather than showing a fee under the value field of a transaction, they can now be found in their own column to the right. Any capital gain/loss associated with that fee is also shown next to it. Fees also have their own row in the expanded transaction view.
NFT IDs are now visible on the Review Transactions page
By showing the NFT ID next to the currency on the review transactions page, we’ve made it easier for you to differentiate between your NFTs when reconciling.
‘Add Manual Transaction’ modal is now a slide-out
Rather than taking over the whole page, the ‘Add New Transaction’ slide-out has the exact same features as before, but in a side panel for easy access.
Bulk edit categories revamp
Previously, if you bulk selected incoming and outgoing transactions in the same group, we only allowed you to bulk categorize them as send/receive or buy/sell. Now, you are able to bulk select any of our ‘opposite transaction category pairs’. For example: Bridge In & Out, Collateral Deposit & Withdrawal, Add & Remove Liquidity etc.
Accountant demo accounts are being deprecated
Accountants would have noticed a new button in their Client Dashboard, giving them notice that demo accounts will be deprecated. If you have transactions associated with a Demo Account, you can transfer them easily to a new client. After September 8, 2022 all the existing Demo accounts will be removed. However, if you don’t migrate your Demo data to a client by that date, you will be able to restore any previously imported transactions and reconciliation efforts via the Settings page.
More details regarding this update are visible in your My Clients dashboard.
Since our last product newsletter, we've implemented the following fix:
- Previously our pricing source was using a singular data source for both LUNA and LUNC transactions. We have now moved our pricing data to a new source that does differentiate between LUNA and LUNC.
Since our last product newsletter, we've implemented the following minor updates:
- We have revamped our integrations page, adding categories for our different integrations
- In the 'Suspected Spam Token' reconciliation view, we now allow you to bulk approve or decline our suggestion, rather than reviewing them one by one
- The status pill now has a syncing status when a wallet or exchange is being imported
- We now use solana.fm as our blockchain explorer for Solana transaction
- Added support for the new Bitmex CSV format
- Added support for the new Blockfi CSV format
- Added support for the new Crypto.com CSV format
- Added support for the new Deribit CSV format
- Added support for the new Exodus CSV format
- Added support for the new FTX CSV format
- Added support for the new OKEX CSV format
- Adde support for Binance Liquidity Operations
- Added support for BinanceUS OCBS Buy and OCBS Sell (also known as Quick Buy and Quick Sell)
Same content, different formats
Would you rather read this in your Twitter feed? Don't forget that we publish an accompanying Twitter Thread with a condensed summary of each product newsletter.
La información proporcionada en este sitio web es de carácter general y no constituye asesoramiento fiscal, contable o legal. Ha sido elaborado sin tener en cuenta sus objetivos, situación financiera o necesidades. Antes de actuar sobre esta información, debe considerar la idoneidad de la información teniendo en cuenta sus propios objetivos, situación financiera y necesidades y buscar asesoramiento profesional. Cryptotaxcalculator renuncia a todas y cada una de las garantías, compromisos y garantías, expresas o implícitas, y no es responsable de ninguna pérdida o daño (incluidos errores humanos o informáticos, negligencia o de otro tipo, o pérdida o daño incidental o consecuente) que surja de, o en conexión con, cualquier uso o confianza en la información o consejo en este sitio web. El usuario debe aceptar la responsabilidad exclusiva asociada con el uso del material en este sitio, independientemente del propósito para el cual se aplica dicho uso o resultados. La información de este sitio web no reemplaza el asesoramiento de un especialista.