MEXC Tax Guide
Crypto Tax Calculator supports two main options for uploading data from MEXC so you can calculate your MEXC taxes. MEXC has an easy-to-use API that allows you to automatically upload data.
- Log into your MEXC account.
- In the top right of the screen, hover over profile icon and select 'API' from the dropdown list. This will lead you to the API Management / Create API Key screen.
- On the API Management / Create API Key page, make sure only 'Spot - Account: Read account information' and 'Spot - Trade: Read order information' are checked.
- In the Memo, provide a nickname for the API key, such as 'Crypto Tax Calculator' and click the button 'Create'.
- Copy the 'Access Key' and 'Secret Key' and enter them both into Crypto Tax Calculator.
That's it! Using the CSV option, you can upload your transactions from MEXC to calculate your taxes using Crypto Tax Calculator. If you find that you are missing some transactions, you can upload these manually using our Simple or Advanced manual CSV import.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.