Product update - 19 July 2022
Data security and compliance is critical to everything we do at CTC
If you would like to learn more about the privacy and security practices which we follow at CTC, visit our new SOC 2 security page.
The nav bar is now in our one and only purple. As a part of this update, the Help tab has been replaced with the help icon on the top right of the screen next to the user settings. Don’t forget you can always get in touch with our support team with the purple popup on the bottom right of your screen.
We have created a new reconciliation flow for Suspected Spam tokens. Our algorithm will suggest a list of spam cryptocurrencies, allowing you to then confirm whether or not they should be marked as spam for your tax report.
By clicking on a row in the report summary, a new tab will open up. This tab will show all of the transactions which made up the calculations of the values within that particular row in a report summary. This is valid for all report summaries.
Our download reports popup UI has been updated, making it easier than ever to download both PDFs and CSVs for your reports.
We’re excited to announce that our integration with Lykke is now live! Simply import your transaction history CSV, and we will pull in all of your Lykke transactions, including deposits and withdrawals.
Since our last product update, we've implemented the following minor updates:
- Our developers have worked their magic to improve the transaction table's performance
- Ability to import wallet from the nickname wallet popup
- Date dividers have been re-introduced in the review transactions table
- Updated the import steps for Liquid API and ByBit API
- The Unknown Counterparty reconciliation view has been renamed Suspected Missing Imports
- New icons on the account menu
Since our last product update, we've implemented the following fixes:
- When hovering over a currency with a shorted name (e.g. CRYPTOTA…), we now show the full name on hover
- We now show both transaction ID’s and include links to both blockchain explorers for bridge transactions
- We now only show Missing Market Price warnings for taxable events, rather than also showing this for transfers and non-taxable transactions
The information provided on this website is general in nature and is not tax, accounting or legal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs and seek professional advice. Cryptotaxcalculator disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or Consequential Loss or damage) arising out of, or in connection with, any use or reliance on the information or advice in this website. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information in this website is no substitute for specialist advice.